Occasionally, I popped out for shopping, or the cinema, and a drink with Duncan and Carol, who I had originally met in Adelaide, but were now in town.
So, rather than bore you with the details, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following people who I stumbled into on my travels;
- Nichola Black - Constantly made me laugh, and saved the trip in Tasmania!
- Madeleine Bortis - Great fun to be with, enjoyed our couple of weeks travelling in Tassie and up The Great Ocean Road to Adelaide! See ya soon, Maddy!
- Shaun and Under Down Under Tours - Lay off the coffee, mate!
- Duncan and Carol - Sorry about the cup final, enjoy the rest of your stay in Oz!
- Hugh and Wayward Bus - Great cooking, and entertaining mood swings, Hugh! Top tour firm as well!
- Graham and Tess - great fun to be with for the journey to Alice. Here's hoping we remain good friends.
- Jeremy and All Terrain Safaris - for a thoroughly professional trip.
- Puk Heinfelt Hansen - For putting up with me in Darwin!
- Eddie Bird - for showing me parts of the north that people don't usually see, improvising on a difficult journey from Broome to Darwin, and for being so understanding when I got off at Kununurra.
- Reg and Jen - As usual, for giving me a roof over my head in Perth and cooking for me!
- Everyone else I met this time!
- Monika Wyss - For more than words can say!!!!!!